Website Accessibility Statement
At RegalProperties.Net, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings. We welcome your feedback on your experience with RegalProperties.Net. Email us at Info@RegalProperties.Net with any questions or comments you have.
– is compatible with most major Internet browsers including Chrome, FireFox, and Safari, but may not perform optimally on Internet Explorer and older browser versions;
– has appointed a Web Accessibility Coordinator to help meet the objectives in this policy;
– distributes this policy to all personnel who work with web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers;
– has retained an independent expert consultant to conduct annual audits and testing on RegalProperties.Net; and
– engages in automated testing and user testing to assess and improve accessibility.
RegalProperties.Net web content personnel undergo periodic accessibility training. Through genuine effort and commitment including testing, evaluations, consulting, and remediation, we believe RegalProperties.Net adheres to best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).